Sunday, August 26, 2007

Shout Out

Heya, Carole! I've been trying to leave you comments on your wordpress site, but for some reason it won't let me sign on, or it thinks I have logged in already but won't let me comment, so anyway, here it is:

I think it's awesome how much you are sending out there! Cheers cheers cheers! And way to go with the deletions! I totally encourage deleting when it serves the purpose of clarity. Clarity is good a think.

I think I'm going to join your parade of submissions and finally get the poems I edited out to the regional poetry contest. I've been sitting on them for too long.

1 comment:

C.S. said...

WordPress, sweet yet terrible WordPress. Love and hate relationship there. Sorry about your problems there. Let me go smack it once or twice and see if it comes around.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do send your stuff. The potential for improvement comments upon rejection make it all worth it!

Thanks too!!