Thursday, August 9, 2007

119,127

I'm almost to the end of Masks. I'm happy, and yet, I'll miss working on it. On the other hand, I'm excited to get it marketed out to the outside world. On yet another hand (I've got lots of hands) I've already been thinking about the next book, and I'm extremely excited about that.

Now, to rock Mark's world two more times and drive him over the brink. The world will be a better place, maybe, but he'll pay a heavy price for it. Mwa haha! Let the suffering commence!

2 comments:

C. Jane Reid said...

Yay! Party at Kami's to celebrate getting to The End!

Good thing you already have a party planned, huh? Maybe you can have the book finished by then. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Kami said...

It would totally be awesome, and it looks like it'll be a reality, too. I'm very close now ...