A long time I was told that if I ever made it as an author, my position would be very weak vis-a-vis the publisher in some of the decisions that are made. For instance, it's very unlikely that the cover artist has actually read the book.
Evidently, that's not just a big publisher thing. The niche press doing my next book (my fifth with them) had a really cool idea today-- that absolutely contradicted the entire theme of the book. It's almost like some kind of ancient demon with really dated ideas about marketing has possessed the company.
ConCom would be a hard book not to sell, but it looks like someone is actively trying.
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Ymaa Publication Center (May 16, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1594392137
- ISBN-13: 978-1594392139
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,890 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)