Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Overbooked

This happens periodically, and each time I'm not any better equipped to cope. I just have to ride the wave out.

I'm overbooked. Writer's workshop for OryCon 29 is needing more and more attention. I'm still working my 3-4 days a week at the store. I have a bunch of pictures to take for Rory's book, and an important portrait to help make happen. And then I have my regular house stuff, and the garden needs to be put to bed in stages or I'll never get it done in time and have a serious mess in spring to deal with. All this, plus we're going on vacation in just barely over two weeks.

Which means I've written only a paragraph here and a sentence there this past stretch. It's especially frustrating because I'm so inspired right now. That leads to weird dreams.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to write some tomorrow evening. Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

C. Jane Reid said...

Ack! That's a lot on your plate. And here I was all stressing over one little submission.

Hang in there!