My announcement is that I haven't done one blessed thing.
I have, however:
- watched several PBS movies based on Jane Austen's novels
- gotten quite far in a new cross-stitch design that I've been wanting to stitch for some time now
- gone for a long walk with Beau and Kate during a break in the rain and marveled at the sound of the water dripping between leaves while the birds chattered
- finished reading a wonderful novel by Agatha Christie
- read through far too many magazines
- realized that the perfect foil to my Creepy Frenchmen is not a German (how cliche) but a Swede (love the accents)
- added a Pretty French Interpreter to give Gus someone to smile at (because Creepy Frenchman does not smile)
- reworked the opening of Trinket Box (in my head)
- toured my garden in the rain
- put music on both my blogs that I listen to obsessively when online
- realized that I prefer apple pie cold as opposed to warm out of the oven
So, while no actual writing is going on, I've done a lot of it in my head in the midst of all the other daydreamy-type things I've been doing. Oh, and a few dishes. Not nearly enough dishes, but they aren't going anywhere and the iris blooms will last only so long, you know.