Thursday, December 20, 2007

Getting Back on My Knees

I'd say I'm starting to get back on my feet, but I don't think I'll make it that far for a while.  Mojo's death knocked me on my ass.  Working seems to help a little, so I worked on Masks and the website a bit.

The kzmiller.com website is coming together pretty well.  It's starting to look more finished.  Lots more images.  Thanks again for your help, Steve, Carole and Ris, both technical and for cheering me on.

Rory's website is shaping up too, though we haven't had time to sit down and really work on it.  We'll get there.  He has nifty Amazon links.  I'll add some to kzmiller.com soon, when I put up my Gypsies and Space Ninjas page, or whatever I end up calling it.  I anticipate advertising all of INK's published works on that page, so we'd all better get stuff published soon.

I ache all over.  As they say in acting and writing alike, must remember this feeling ... but really I just want him back.

No comments: