Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Script Frenzy!

I took the plunge and signed up for Script Frenzy again this year. 100 pages in 30 days, only I'll be in Texas the last week of April, so I'll be doing 100 pages in 21 days. Five pages a day, in script format. That I think I can handle after seven pages a day for Nanowrimo. Of course, come about April 10th, I might be eating those words.

And I've decided, to help myself out with plotting, that I'm going to adapt The Trunk to a screenplay. So when I get around to writing it, I have more of a plot put together than I do now.

I'm looking forward to it! It should be an interesting attempt, and whether the script works or not, it will be good to play around with the plot.

Anyone else up for the challenge? You'll find me as Carissa.Reid on the Script Frenzy site.

1 comment:

Kami said...

No Script Frenzy for me again this year, I'm afraid. My poor writing schedule is already besieged and I'm trying very hard to polish Masks up just in case I get that request for a full ms.