Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Shipwrecked

I'm still shipwrecked on the wrong side of the ocean in Masks, but I see the ships and soon we will sail to the islands!

In other words, I'm done with Chapter Four. Huzzah!

And now, me matey's, we'll sail to the tropics. Arrr!

This is going to be the riskiest part of Mark's journey (before he gets sunk into evil politics) and I'm looking forward to putting him in some physical danger. Him being all stressed is fine and good, but that's just worry. What we really want to do to give the situation some real flavor is show just how nasty it can get for a runaway indentured servant. This should make him paranoid enough that by the time he reaches the islands he'll have a chance to survive.

So to the rigging, me scurvy seadogs, and let's make for the nearest port!

No comments: